Dot Net Architect
Greetings from GlowTouch / Diya Systems, Mangalore
Diya Systems, (A CMMi level 3 company/ ISO 9001 – 2008, ISO – 14001, ISO – 27001) is a fully owned subsidiary of GlowTouch Technologies, an award-winning US-based technology services firm delivering custom technology services to businesses of all sizes around the globe. We’ve been in operation and growing since 2001, and with 1300+ professionals we are the largest IT company based out of Mangalore, Karnataka. Our services include custom software development, quality assurance and testing, customer and technical support, business process outsourcing, website development, IT Infrastructure services and more.
Come join our team – we have an immediate opening for a .Net Architect.
No. of positions : 01
Job Location: Mangalore
Exp : 10+Years
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Flexible to manage projects on varied technologies and cater to time difference needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Manage changes to project scope
- Communicate status to management
- Hands on experience on complete SDLC
- Good experience managing projects utilizing agile methodologies
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Ability to Independently architect design and develop complete business solutions
- Strong in Solid Principles, Design Patterns, and Design Practices.
- Be very strong in Database design and PL/SQL coding experience on Oracle, MSSQL Server.
- Familiarity with Azure services and application development on Azure
- Be familiar with FxCop, JsLint, CSSLint and StyleCop.
- Be well versed with Data Structures & algorithms , Multithreading , and optimization techniques.
- Have an understanding of software development lifecycle and exposure to AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Process strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 8-10 years of application development and solution building experience