Title: Network Administrator
No. of position: 1
Experience: 2-5 yrs
Diya Systems, is a fully owned subsidiary of GlowTouch Technologies, an award-winning technology services firm delivering custom technology services to business of all sizes around the globe. Headquartered in Mangalore, India, Diya Systems, provide custom application development services, customer and technical support, website development, and more. We started our operations in 2001 and today we are with 1400+ professionals. We are the largest IT/ITeS Company based out of Mangalore. We have been certified in 9001:2008 (QMS), 14001:2004 (EMS) and 27001:2013 (ISMS). You may visit our website (www.glowtouch.com or www.diya.net) to know more about us.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Internal network support for IT/ITES company, have to coordinate with Network team at US datacenter regardless of scope of work.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Should have excellent experience in Network infrastructure.
- Minimum 2+ Years of experience
- Should have excellent experience in Firewalls,UTM,Web Application Firewalls,SSL,IPsec,GRE & DM VPN solutions, WAN Optimizers (Palo Alto)
- Should have experience in Network monitoring and management (e.g. Nagios, mrtg/rrd,cacti, SNMP)
- Should have detailed technical understanding on routing and switching (specifically EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, STP, VTP & Etherchannel).
- Expert in Switching and Routing ( Cisco and DLink)
- Should have knowledge on WAN technologies like Leased Lines, MPLS etc.,.
- Should have Worked on network engineering team which includes ( Network Implementations and Network Designs )
- Should have knowledge on Sniffers and Protocol Analyzers (e.g.Wireshark, tcpdump, Ethereal)
- Wireless LAN Expertise ( Optional )
- Successful track record of leading and delivering infrastructure technology based projects
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills for Troubleshooting and Problem solving with different teams
- Any graduates or post graduates with proven industry experience will be acceptable.
- Certifications – CCNA (Must), Optional -CCNP (R&S), CCSA etc.
- Willingness to work in shifts.