Diya Systems is committed to protecting your privacy. You can visit most pages on our site without giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this privacy statement explains data collection and use in those situations. This privacy statement only applies to www.diya.net; it does not apply to other online or offline Diya Systems sites, products or services. Please read the complete www.diya.net privacy statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are ordering e-mail newsletters, signing up for an event or training, or when purchasing and/or registering for Diya Systems products. Personal information collected by www.diya.net often is limited to e-mail address, language, country or location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested. We keep your information stored indefinitely or until you choose to opt out. We do not intentionally collect information from individuals under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
www.diya.net does not accept payments, and consequently, does not store sensitive financial information. It may on very rare occasion collect certain information about your computer hardware and software. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of Diya Systems. With any Diya communication sent out through email, there is a link at the bottom of the email where customers can unsubscribe, should they wish. Customers are automatically opted out from the mailing list. They must choose to opt in to receive communications. If, at any time, you want to opt out of us having your information, just let us know by emailing email@example.com, mailing us at Near Kings Park Layout, Maryhill Mangalore — 575 015, Karnataka, India, or calling us at +91 824 2485306.
Use of your Personal Information
We may from time to time use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To ensure our site is relevant to your needs.
- To deliver services, such as newsletters, events, training or software that you request or purchase.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Diya Systems, if you so request.
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of our site as appropriate.
Diya Systems may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Diya Systems or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Diya Systems and its family of Web sites, or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Diya Systems employees, users of Diya Systems products or services, or members of the public.
Control of your Personal Information
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, www.diya.net will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
www.diya.net may send out periodic e-mails informing you of technical service or security issues related to a product or service you requested, or confirming you requested a product or service. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen. After an individual cease to be a customer, their information resides in an archived from in our customer database unless we are explicitly instructed to remove their information from our database.
- The parties acknowledge and agree that for the purposes of the DPA the Client is a data controller and the Contractor is a data processor in relation to the processing of personal data obtained by the contractor or its sub-contractors from the Client.
- Where the Client requests that the Contractor or any of its sub-contractors, as part of the fulfillment of its obligations under the Agreement, processes personal data on behalf of the Client the Contractor shall, and shall procure that its sub-contractors shall:
- Act only on instructions from the Client when processing personal data and keep records of all such processing;
- Comply with the Client’s instructions in relation to the processing of personal data as such instructions are given and varied from time to time by the Client;
- At all times take all appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data; and
- Immediately notify the Client if it receives any complaint, notice or communication which relates directly or indirectly to the processing of personal data under this Agreement, provide dull co-operation and assistance in relation to any such complaint, notice or communication.
- The Contractor agrees that the Client may from time to time have reasonable access to the Contractor’s premises, systems and records to enable the Client to carry out, upon reasonable advance written notice and having regard to the Contractor’s duty of confidentiality owed to its other clients, an audit of the Contractor’s security measures and procedures about the processing of personal data.
- The Contractor shall provide all reasonable assistance to the Client on request regarding any subject access requests received by the Client.
- If the Client requests a copy of all personal data held by the Contractor pursuant to this Agreement, the Contractor will submit to the Client a written quote for such copy in the format and on the media reasonably specified by the Client, and upon payment of the cost contained in such quote by the Client, the Contractor shall deliver such copy to the Client. The Contractor shall promptly inform the Client if any such data is lost or destroyed or becomes damaged, corrupted, or unusable and, in such event, Contractor will restore such personal data at its own expense.
Security of your Personal Information
www.diya.net is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
The Diya website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Diya.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
We make use of extensive technology to find out how many visitors clicked on key elements (such as links or graphics) on a www.diya.net Web page. We do not use this technology to access your personally identifiable information on www.diya.net; it is a tool we use to compile aggregated statistics about www.diya.net Web site usage. We may share aggregated site statistics with partner companies but do not allow other companies to place clear gifs on our sites.
If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the www.diya.net Web site, you will be able to view the text on the screens, however you will not experience a personalized visit nor will you be able to subscribe to the service offerings on the site.
Enforcement of this Privacy Statement
If you have questions regarding this statement, you may contact us at Info@diya.net by e-mail or call us on any of the phone number listed on our Contact Us page.
Changes to this Statement
www.diya.net will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date at the top of the privacy statement. For material changes to this statement, www.diya.net will notify you by placing prominent notice on the Web site.
Diya Systems welcomes your comments and/or questions regarding this privacy statement; please contact us by emailing us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, mailing us at Near Kings Park Layout, Maryhill Mangalore — 575 015, Karnataka, India, or calling us at +91 824 2485306.