Greetings from GlowTouch / Diya Systems, Mangalore
Diya Systems, (A CMMi level 3 company/ ISO 9001 – 2008, ISO – 14001, ISO – 27001) is a fully owned subsidiary of GlowTouch Technologies, an award-winning US-based technology services firm delivering custom technology services to businesses of all sizes around the globe. We’ve been in operation and growing since 2001, and with 1300+ professionals we are the largest IT company based out of Mangalore, Karnataka. Our services include custom software development, quality assurance and testing, customer and technical support, business process outsourcing, website development, IT Infrastructure services and more.
Come join our team – we have an immediate opening for a Selenium Tester.
No. Of Positions: 03
Exp : 3 years to 5 years
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Investigate tools and technologies to achieve continuous integration and deployment
- Writing Automation scripts to perform test.
- Implement data capture in order to measure test progress across concurrent systems under test.
- Recommend improvement in test automation practices, techniques and tools
- Guide, train and mentor QA Engineers
Skills & Attributes:
- Well versed in Selenium Grid Framework and implementation on Unix and Windows.
- Hands on experience in Git version control system, JIRA, Bamboo, Stash.
- Hands on experience with integration of JIRA, Bamboo and Stash.
- Well versed in Unix commands and Windows System configuration (Task Scheduler, Manage System services)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Ruby.
- Basic knowledge on SQL.
- Experience in designing and developing various Automation Framework like page object model, hybrid, data driven, key word driven.
- Deep understanding and passion for software quality assurance strategies and automation techniques
- Passionate about continuous improvement of implemented solutions
- Debugs automation frameworks/scripts and resolves technical issues
- Documents technical solutions within test frameworks and custom test solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Understanding of Agile methodology of SDLC.
- Ability to resolve technical challenges raised by team