TITLE : Client Program Manager
REPORTS TO : EVP Customer Care
LOCATION : Mangalore, India
No. of position : 01
Diya Systems, is a fully owned subsidiary of GlowTouch Technologies, an award-winning technology services firm delivering custom technology services to business of all sizes around the globe. Headquartered in Mangalore, India, Diya Systems, provide custom application development services, customer and technical support, website development, and more. We started our operations in 2001 and today we are with 1400+ professionals. We are the largest IT/ITeS Company based out of Mangalore. We have been certified in 9001:2008 (QMS), 14001:2004 (EMS) and 27001:2013 (ISMS). You may visit our website (www.glowtouch.com or www.diya.net) to know more about us.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Responsible for operational execution and service delivery for the client specific program. Acts as the primary liaison between the client and the center operational team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate, monitor, and track deliverables to ensure delivery to clients. Must have experience working with US based clients.
- Serve as point of contact for clients and act as client advocate
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients and all internal departments to deliver service as outlined in the program objectives
- Offer solutions to enhance client performance, expand the services provided, and improve overall delivery
- Work with operations to document business requirements, KPIs/metrics and program set-up features to meet client’s specifications
- Conduct regular internal meetings to review contact center performance against client expectations and performance guarantees
- Participate in call monitoring/calibration sessions
- Partner with operations to develop staffing needs and the weekly, monthly, quarterly schedule
- Identify and communicate processes to continually enhance the quality of services to clients as well as improvements to productivity and client financial goals
- Work with contact center management to handle any concerns, problems, and/or objections the client may have relating to the planned program and the associated business
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate client activity reports
- Experience in working and managing large teams (at least 150 people or more)
- Data Analytics and data interpretation capabilities to do RCA’s and come up with suggestion in process to make it more efficient.
- Communicate and participate in daily, monthly and quarterly business review sessions with clients.
- Good Skills in creating PPT’s to showcase the overall performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, retail management, or related field; proven industry experience will be acceptable in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in the call center/BPO outsourcing space with a minimum of 2 years’ experience with technical support & chat with Minimum 2 years’ project
management experience and 2 years’ client management experience
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills
- A proactive individual who possesses a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation, and detail oriented perspective
- A strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- Ability to take initiative with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays pursuant with industry demands
- Willingness to travel
- Good data Analytics Skills and hands on experience
- Skills in managing Tech process is also an added advantage.
- Any certifications in Data Analytics will be added advantage.